A locksmith is a skillful person specializing in home and office security means. He works with keys, door and window locks, door hardware, security systems and infinite number of other security-related things. A certificated locksmith in Burnaby may offer you a wide range of services in different areas of the profession.
• Key cutting; key replacement, duplication and broken key extraction. They work with all types of door lock keys including mortise, cylinder, tubular keys, safe keys and first level security keys. Moreover, they can deal with any kind of car keys like transponder keys, laser-cut keys, remote/key combo and self-programmable remote.
• Door locks services. They can fit, repair, change or rekey any kind of door lock (deadlocks, Yale locks, Scandinavian locks, cylinder locks, biometric locks, access control locks, shed, window and mailbox locks). More info here.
• Safety systems installation and service. It comprises video surveillance systems, master key systems and installation of alarms.
• Safe security system services. If you need to fit or open a safe, the locksmiths are at your service. They can give you some advice concerning the best place for safe installation. If you have a safe lockout, the locksmiths are at your service. They can open any safe lock (electronic, biometric or dial).
• Round the clock emergency locksmithing. If you need help with the lock or key, you can call an emergency locksmith service. They will reach the place within the shortest time and help you in any case.
• Lockout services. Most people call for the locksmith when they are locked out of their car, office or home. The professional can open the door with no signs of the damage.
• Automotive service – http://locksmithburnabybc.ca/automotive/. There is a category of locksmiths specializing in automotive service. They may save you if you’ve accidentally closed your car keys inside the vehicle or your key was broken in the ignition or you’ve lost the key and need it to be replaced.
• Hardware installation and repair. The locksmiths offer all types of door and
window hardware installation including peepholes, safety chains, and doorknobs. Speaking about commercial locksmith services, they can both consult you on security improving door hardware like panic bars and door closers.
This list may be endless because locksmith is a kind of “universal soldier” in terms of locks and keys.
Except of the enumerated services, which may be offered by the locksmith, there are some other important issues to be offered. These are:
• Honesty and decency;
• Some pieces of advice concerning you house or office security;
• Responsibility for the results;
It’s hard to find a perfect locksmith, who can offer you every item on the list. If you find one, make sure you have saved his number.